Join Ice Queen Dress Comp to win 100 SD !
Join Daily Contest to win 10$ gifts or bazaar !
Join Surprise Contest to win a lot of stardollars !

Monday, October 18, 2010

HOT BUYS


hello :)
sorry for not posting much because my uncle in hospital
anyway , there is the real vision for too new hot buys
i worked hard to find them , here is some info :
:(
1. shoes HB Wooden Heels
real shop VALENTINO
stardoll shop RIO
Price 6 STARDOLLARS

2. HB wool sweater
real shop D&G " WOW "
stardoll shop BISOU
price 15 STARDOLLARS

DID YOU LIKE THEM ? YOU GONNA BUY THEM ??

PS : do you like my new banner ^^

xx selena.g.65

1 comment:

  1. Yes I like them I wanted to buy the other hot buy (the dress) right now I have 12 stardollars so Im near But I think I like this hot buy more WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD I BUY THIS LONG BLOUSE OR SHOULD I BUY THE PRETTY IN PINK HOT BUY DRESS???

    ReplyDelete